News, Articles and White Papers
- Not all distortion is well behaved: How to produce the highest quality laminate and IG units by Jakub Kowalczyk in LinkedIn.
- Osprey 9 CW press release in Plastics Machinery Magazine (page 27).
- Read about how Osprey 9 CW enables real-time, continuous inspection and measurement of the entire web of PC and acrylic sheet before cutting, published in Plastics Technology (ptonline.com): Extrusion: Measure Optical Distortion in Sheet in Real Time.
- Osprey 9 and Owl 3 featured in GlasWelt magazine: LiteSentry: scanners for flat glass – check and adjust
- Learn about milliDiopters and optical distortion: LiteSentry Fact Sheet: What is a milliDiopter (mD)?
- When a Zebra Board just isn’t enough first published in Glass Times (UK)
- “Eyes Like a Hawk: LiteSentry machine spies defects before glass leaves the production line” by Katy Devlin, first published in Glass Magazine.
- LiteSentry White Paper: Measurement of Optical Distortion “Measurement of optical distortion in tempered and laminated flat glass for architectural and solar applications” presented at the Glass Performance Days conference in China, 2010.
- Glass magazine recognized LiteSentry and its partner, J.E. Berkowitz, for “Most Innovative Plant Equipment” in the 2007 Crystal Achievement Awards program. The awards recognize significant achievements in architectural glass technology, manufacturing, and marketing.