Raven™ 12 Thickness + Coating Sensor
The Raven 12 Thickness + Coating Sensor by LiteSentry is a patented, non-contact, in-line sensor that measures moving or stationary glass to +/-0.1 mm.
The Raven mounts above the glass line in a rugged aluminum and steel housing designed for industrial environments.
The Raven provides 100% inspection and automated data collection, replacing periodic human inspection. The Raven sensor monitors glass thickness, coating, and coated side to confirm thickness and coating orientation. Eliminates costly errors.
- LED-based spectrometer, integral electronics, and embedded algorithms
- Real-time, 100% inspection at glass velocities up to 36 inches per second (914 mm/s)
- Discriminates clear from single, double, and triple silver, and 4th surface (Cardinal i89 or Guardian IS15, among others) low-E coatings
- Thickness measurement range: 0 – 35.0 mm
- Accurate to +/-0.1 mm for 0-8 mm glass thickness and +/- 0.2 mm for 9-35 mm glass thickness
- Outputs: Local alphanumeric LED display of thickness and coating and remote XML output
Raven™ 12 Integrated Controller Option
The optional Integrated Controller (IC) provides an alarm when detecting glass presented in the improper orientation.
The Raven IC will detect glass thickness and coating, sounding alarms when out of conformance with user-defined criteria.
The Integrated Controller includes a processor, user-defined alarms, LCD screen, 24 VDC power supply, power distribution, and audible and visual alarms.
With the Raven, nothing goes unnoticed!