Osprey® 10 Inspection Systems
LiteSentry's revolutionary Osprey® inspection systems include the only high preforming systems that meet and exceed growing requirements of leading architects and glass suppliers, including mandated distortion and anisotropy measurements.
We pride ourselves on holding our systems to the highest standards in the industry with our state-of-the-art technology and precision data. With LiteSentry™ you'll be able to detect and prevent defects, improve your yield, and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
OSPREY® 10 TRANSMISSIVE DISTORTION
Extruded Sheet Plastic
The industry standard for real-time inspection of glass and plastic.
The Osprey® 10 Transmissive Distortion provides real time, on-line inspection of transmitted distortion (refractive power) of flat glass and plastic sheets. Transmitted distortion is measured over 100% of the product in diopters. The results are displayed in real time via refractive power map.
- Transmissive Distortion
- Improves process control by giving operators real-time data on distortion and flatness immediately after extrusion or autoclave
- Direct measurement of Refractive Power and Angular Deviation as defined in DIN 52305 §9.2 and §9.1
- Optical system designed for harsh factory conditions requires little maintenance
- Data outputs in many formats for easy integration
- Meets or exceeds Vitro CF, Guardian SF, U.S. government, and leading architectural fabrication specifications
- Built-in barcode scanner to track each part in the quality database
- Certified to ASTM, ISO, EN requirements for optics
- Continuous Web