Osprey® 10 Inspection Systems
LiteSentry's revolutionary Osprey® inspection systems include the only high preforming systems that meet and exceed growing requirements of leading architects and glass suppliers, including mandated distortion and anisotropy measurements.
We pride ourselves on holding our systems to the highest standards in the industry with our state-of-the-art technology and precision data. With LiteSentry™ you'll be able to detect and prevent defects, improve your yield, and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
OSPREY® 10 DISTORTION
The highest standard for precision and durability.
The Osprey® is a sophisticated, on-line visual inspection system that measures optical distortion of all types, including roll wave, edge kink, picture framing, corner lift, belly banding, vertical kink, bi-stability, saddle bow, bird’s eye, pocket, hammer and any other distortion in heat-treated and laminated glass, solar PV and sheet plastic. The Osprey® 10 Distortion by LiteSentry™ exceeds all industry requirements, providing optimal process control.
- True millidopter (mD) optical measurement accuracy
- Improves process control by giving operators real-time data on distortion and flatness immediately after tempering
- Optical system designed for harsh factory conditions requires little maintenance
- Compatible with any brand of Tempering Furnace
- Data outputs in many formats for easy integration
- Meets or exceeds Vitro CF, Guardian SF, U.S. government, and leading architectural fabrication specifications
- Built-in barcode scanner to track each part in the quality database
- Certified to ASTM, ISO, EN requirements for optics
- Additional Temper QC quality analysis tools
- Continuous Web
- Pocket distortion analysis
- Perimeter and center analysis