Osprey® 9 Inspection Systems
LiteSentry's revolutionary Osprey® inspection systems include the only high performing systems that meet and exceed growing requirements of leading architects and glass suppliers, including mandated distortion and anisotropy measurements.
We pride ourselves on holding our systems to the highest standards in the industry with our state-of-the-art technology and precision data. With LiteSentry™ you'll be able to detect and prevent defects, improve your yield, and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
OSPREY® 9 COMPLETE
Setting the standard in quality control.
The Osprey® 9 Complete is the only system on the market that measures both optical distortion and anisotropy, while meeting and exceeding requirements of leading architects and glass suppliers. Developed in partnership with Stress Photonics, the global supplier in optical stress analysis, our revolutionary detection measures anisotropy, flatness, and over 15 types of optical distortion.
- True millidopter (mD) optical measurement accuracy
- Improves process control by giving operators real-time data on distortion and flatness immediately after tempering
- Optical system designed for harsh factory conditions requires little maintenance
- Compatible with any brand of Tempering Furnace
- Data outputs in many formats for easy integration
- Meets or exceeds Vitro CF, Guardian SF, U.S. government, and leading architectural fabrication specifications
- Built-in barcode scanner to track each part in the quality database
- Certified to ASTM, ISO, EN requirements for optics
- Additional Temper QC quality analysis tools
- Pocket distortion analysis
- Perimeter and center analysis