Osprey® 9 Inspection Systems
LiteSentry's revolutionary Osprey® inspection systems include the only high preforming systems that meet and exceed growing requirements of leading architects and glass suppliers, including mandated distortion and anisotropy measurements.
We pride ourselves on holding our systems to the highest standards in the industry with our state-of-the-art technology and precision data. With LiteSentry™ you'll be able to detect and prevent defects, improve your yield, and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
OSPREY® 9 ANISOTROPY
Locate defects faster and improve your bottom line.
The Osprey® 9 Anisotropy uses Stress Photonics Grey-Field Polariscope cameras and polarized transmitted light to detect anisotropy effects in every sheet of glass. Accurate and repeatable measurement allows the user to reduce the phenomena through improved process control.
- Improves process control by giving operators real-time data on anisotropy immediately after tempering
- Real time inspection and data collection at four polarization states - iridescence, heat staining, white haze and retardation
- Optical system designed for harsh factory conditions requires little maintenance
- Compatible with any brand of Tempering Furnace
- Data outputs in many formats for easy integration
- Meets or exceeds Vitro CF, Guardian SF, U.S. government, and leading architectural fabrication specifications
- Built-in barcode scanner to track each part in the quality database
- Certified to ASTM, ISO, EN requirements for optics